Item For Sale: Set of 4 16" inovit stvi alloys, multifit 4x100 and 4x108

Item Condition & Description: Not the best condition, slight curb graze marks on two of the wheels with worse grazing on the other two. Paint bubbling around the stud holes, buckle in one wheel but apparently repairable. Came on my GT and ran them for the first year of having it and the tyre doesn't bulge at all as a result of the buckle nor does it lose air, and it drove absolutely fine. These have been sat in the corner of my lock up for 3 years now, other than a quick wipe down to take photos i haven't touched them in all of that time... Tyres are nankangs but would need replacing. I didn't have a 20p coin on me so had to use a 50p lol, but it gives an idea of the tread, which is pretty low. two have more meat than the other two.

Price: £70ono, collection only from Hull

Pictures:

2db6xza.jpg

6zn2mb.jpg

oscyti.jpg

2ilzxag.jpg

2im12pz.jpg

313rw2x.jpg

2not3d.jpg

30kxcsk.jpg

2wn23he.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection from Hull or could possibly meet if not too far.

Edited by funny onion

these are a great buy for the savvy, take em to someone who knows what theyre doing with metal and they could have that slight buckle out easy. if i lived closer id come and get em myself!