Liam's Starlet I Project!

hello, been using ukso for a while but i haven't been registered so here i am :D!

My names Liam, i'm from Livingston in Scotland i'm 20, a mechanic by trade and this is my 3rd car since I started driving 20 months ago.

So in march I blew my mg zr 120 engine and needed a car as a runabout, so i bought my mates Starlet! I paid £450 for the car, a glanza bonnet, Brand new eibach lowering springs, a standard strut brace, a spare set of amber front indicator lenses, and a set of steel wheels with decent tyres

Current spec list.

Starlet i 1.3 N/a

• Random cone filter
  • TRD style Strut Brace
  • DIY decat and blue carbon fiber jap cannon(Neighbour fking hate me haha!)
  • Tinted Glanza tail lights, side repeaters and front indicators
  • Tein Coilovers
  • Tein Front Camber plates( need to get a photo of these up, im not sure if they're fitted correctly)
  • Calibre alloys (Halfords specials i think, look ok so they'll do for now) with D1 purple extended lug nuts
  • Bucket Seats on Starlet rails and unknown harnesses back seats removed and all rear trim stripped - only modification ive done got them out the local scrappies for £20 a seat and harness

So yeah the bodywork needs some(Well alot ha!) of tlc, my mate who i bought it from is a joiner and tried to repaint it himself, with what looks like emulsion and a roller haha!, however mechanically its sound and i serviced it a month ago. like i said before it was intended as a runabout by ive been convinced to start a project, by everyones best freind... BOOOOOST!

so yeah ill get some photos tommorow so you can see it(and laugh a little deep down) and see if you guys can help me with my camber plates.

Cheers