5efe swap and tuning and help appreciated

okay well i got a lot to think about and a lot of spare time soon to as im loosing my license :fool:

and so im doing a 5efe conversion i am thinking of fitting the hole lot as in engine and gear box in 1 go will this work ? is it better with paseo box or is it same as starlet ?

and also wana fit the 5efe ecu im not gona reprogram i was just thinking of swoping the hole lot as in ecu chip reader and barrel any one done this ?

as for the 5efe it has done 140k and burns oil so im gona rebuild it, i was just going to put a set of valve stem oil seals and rings in there but whilst im in there are there anymods i can do i want just toyota parts not aftermarket (budget build) i know about 5efhe cams but what about pistons what e series engine has the best pistons as such and can i fit them and what about heads is there a best head ? that allows the best flow or am i better off port and polishing? i am aslo gona do the obvious and put corolla manifold inlet and outlet 4branch in and 4-2-1 out and make/buy exhaust system any advice on any of the that would be great thanks

oh and a 6 speed if i can get one! cheap enough!!