So last week I picked up my new gt turbo, now I've been on the forum for a while and have a green n/a ep91 but didnt do a build thread for that and with this new car I thought why not ayy

So here's the only real picture I have taken of her, I'm yet to be insured as I haven't sold my n/a but when I am I shall upload some more.

IMG_20140728_150718_zps51812801.jpg

And while I do here's one of my n/a

IMG_20140606_154811_zps1fdef44b.jpg

Now the car has 97,842 miles on the clock, car is pretty much standard, bar hks air filter and HT leads, a few blue silicone hoses. Has a 5 zigen exhaust system on it which sounds mint and front tein coillies, the rear are just springs on shocks. Interior wise is standard except the odd looking boost gauge and momo steering wheel. Has some momo wheels that I don't know what are and apparently has the all important factory LSD but I'm yet to confirm this.

Cheers pal, yours looks clean as in white! and I am too, cheap as owt but nobody seems to want it

This was only up the road from me i was gunna buy it as was pretty cheap! did he tell you it needs a new radiator? not that its anything major but incase not! Nice buy anyway bud!

I thought it was mabey one of those green blacks but wasent sure.

Would of been even more win if it was!

This was only up the road from me i was gunna buy it as was pretty cheap! did he tell you it needs a new radiator? not that its anything major but incase not! Nice buy anyway bud!

I got it for a bargain price really yeh! and he did yes but it's only got 2 hairline cracks in it and driving on way back it didn't overheat at all. Will be purchasing a new one when I get paid for piece of mind though, and cheers!

So my UKSO sticker arrived this morning, one was a big knackered and not really usable, but other was in good condition. Now representing

20140729_131940_zps1779e2b8.jpg

And the bay, you can see the rust on the radiator from the crack on the front, there's also one on the back side slightly to the left

20140729_131928_zpsff7f2911.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So I've been off this for a week or so as I've not long been on holiday, I've since fitted a new radiator as mine gave up, and new thermostat to aid in stopping it overheating. Now for the most part it's been alright but on occasion it does overheat and I have no idea why. I've tried bleeding it but there is still air in the system. Now i've been told it could be head gasket or just an air leak but I'll have to get it compression tested to see. I've also fitted a nice blue tow hook and began the possible kanjo influence with a traditional white mask. None of which I have suitable pictures of yet, so expect them soon...

I've identified the problem as a coolant leak somewhere behind the block itself, looks to be near the alternator but only leaks when I boost it hard. Maybe the heat expands a hairline crack and lets the fresh coolant out? When I'm driving normally it doesn't leak at all, well visibly.

• 2 weeks later...

So haven't updated this properly in a while, other then a new radiator and new stat there are a few more things I've done. I will today be fitting a new water pump which I hope will fix the leak. Also removed exterior and interior air con components by the pump as the shorter belt is yet to arrive.

20140904_184820_zpsdd7fbd2b.jpg

20140904_184723_zpsc8bd3a5d.jpg

20140904_184802_zps6a7c3fc5.jpg