Item For Sale:
Zisco (so I'm told lol) ct9 manifold which has been braced and strengthened. Isn't the prettiest but can't imagine it will ever break. (I've since taken the manifold off and snapped a stud in the process, It also revealed all the original cracking inside the manifold which has been welded up... It's not really that much of a problem to replace the stud and the manifold shouldn't break again looking at the welding, however I've reduced the price accordingly.)

Japspeed decat downpipe for ct9. The brace has snapped off but works fine without. I'd personally grind the rest off. Happy to do this for anyone that wants it.

Standard ct9 oil feed and return. Well known for snapping. Needs a clean lol.

Item Condition & Description:
All used but in good condition, all mentioned above.

Price:
Manifold - £30
Decat - £40
Turbo - SOLD
Filter kit - SOLD
Oil pipe - SOLD

Pictures:
20140729_113223_zpsmvxzcxhy.jpg

20140729_113235_zps1ozvthgu.jpg

20140729_113326_zpsycgwtevf.jpg

20140729_113517_zps8e1ne8gm.jpg

20140729_113621_zpsb36yf8ws.jpg

20140729_113630_zpsgg3lbicd.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:
Pm me regarding what you want and will arrange postage that way. Everything bigger will be via a citylink next day courier which is typically about £10 within the uk. Smaller items will still be sent by courier but could take a few days.

Edited by aaddzz123

As Mikey said haha :).

I've since taken the manifold off and snapped a stud in the process, It also revealed all the original cracking inside the manifold which has been welded up... It's not really that much of a problem to replace the stud and the manifold shouldn't break again looking at the welding, however I've reduced the price accordingly.

Thanks and bump :)

• 3 weeks later...