15s or 16s?

want to go 40mm drop after x mas.

will 16" x7 wide be aight or will need arch work?

will 15" x6.5 be ok or not? need answer quick because i'm orderin tonight. think some rotas with yokos.

any thoughts

thanks for the help string

I got 16x7s and they rub a tiny bit on full lock on the inside and when conering hard they rub the outer arch but thats because im about 60+mm on coilys :p

That should be sorted when I get the wide fenders and spacers on though :p

Its upto your personal preference what size though personally but 16s may look a bit big unless your going to mod the exterior a bit etc ;)

I personally prefer 15's as the car is easy to throw round corners and general driving. I experienced 16's a month ago and the car didn't feel as playful in my opinion.

But Enzo has 18's on his and i doubt his is slow. It all depends on your suspension aswell i guess.

Bourkey

for fluidity 14"s for the win for sure, i could do some crazy things with my watanabies with low grip levels

15's and 16's for a mix between the two and anything bigger for all out grip

a few of jam racings glanza runs 17s at the front with 225 section tyres and 15s on the back with 195s for track racing just to give you guys a gauge ;)