My V's rolling again!

Wooot now with my sexual forged 4efte and NO gapey holes!! no pun intended :p

Let the interior and bodywork commence!

Gotta get the car ready for the MOT test which ill hopefully get before crimbo if its not too cold to do some work on it.

I need to sort the rear belts out,Fit a new rear fog as i gave mine away with my glanza rear bumper ;) , cv joint and make sure the jam kits not gonna fall off over a speed bump :p

Well chuffed, its been off the road for about 5 months but its aliveee.

Many thanks to the immense work from Darren and Dave Burwash..

Hopefully i can rip my interior out within a few weeks and make a start like i promised you guys :p

Glad to hear you'll finally be back on the road soon Craig all forged up!!!

All the best with the new engine.

We'll sort out that material stuff in early 2008 yeah? Did you manage to get your own sewing machine etc?

Talk soon

Joz

Thanks Joz matey :p

I havent bought one yet, but i do have 900 put away for a brand new twin needle machine :p

Im going out to look at a few very early on in the new year!

Ive cleared the spare room out, and ive got a table setup, so im pretty much ready to roll when ive got the machine.

You wouldnt think it, but theres hundreds of different machine types, all with different features etc.

Even though one might be classed as industrial power, it might not enjoy punching through leathers and heavier weight materials, so i want to take my time and get a good quality one.

And yeah dude, just let me know when youre ready and ill let you know if im ready ;)

I feel 2008 is going to be a good year, i could certainly do with a decent year for once !

Roll on :p

Well done you loser, I'm glad you got it all sorted... actually not being sarcastic ha. Bet you're proper fuckin happy with it, I know I would be. Hope it all gets sorted out and you get a lil beastie soon (haha remember when those homofags in a Corsa tried to race you)... Rahhhh

i have a singer sowing meching that would be right up your allyway, its in the loft il sell it to you for a tenner!! ;)

on a more serieus note thats good craic man

could you update your build thred if you have one with your spec,

what turbo are you running dude?

Thanks everyone for youre great comments.

I do remember that Alena, funny times huh :ph34r:

Ill be going to my garage weekend to do some work on it for the MOT, so ill get a few photos, have to admit, it looks a tad haggard atm but i know by the time it starts warming up next year, itll be prettty immense ;)

Enzo dude, if its a good machine ill even double it and give ya a £20 note :p 'because im decent like that haha.

But seriously, thanks for the comments..Well chuffed.

Its got a TurboDynamics hybrid ct9 atm but i may go for a td after the rest of the work is finished on it.Not totally sure yet :p