EP82 HRF V300 plug and play on TD04?

I currently have a V300 plug and play on my 82 I was just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to run a TD04 on them with a FPR like the Jam one does. Or would I have to try it and see what happens?

Cheers

sure it would be the same as all the rest can only run it at 1 bar max I think and don't think you can run an rrfpr though as the plug and play ecu's like stock fuel pressure . can use an rrfpr but set it at stock fuel pressure

sure it would be the same as all the rest can only run it at 1 bar max I think and don't think you can run an rrfpr though as the plug and play ecu's like stock fuel pressure . can use an rrfpr but set it at stock fuel pressure

So if I wanted to go that route stick a TD04 kit on say at like 0.6 bar then go to a tuner to check the fueling is alright at 1bar? I will have a wideband just to point out

personally i would advise running a RRFPR, set it to stock fuel pressure then get the ecu checked on a dyno or via a wideband,

a RRFPR will give your tuner some mechanical way of adjusting your fueling should it need it as there is no other way with these P&P ecu's

Edited by russ78

Yea its possible, the ECU'S aren't really meant for td04 but people have ran them. if you have a wideband should be able to check that its fuelling correctly without taking it to them

Thank you for your help, just out of curiosity what would be the rough cost for an EMB fitted and mapped as I already have the plug and play but to be honest I would rather go piggy back just for the peace of mind

personally i would advise running a RRFPR, set it to stock fuel pressure then get the ecu checked on a dyno or via a wideband,

a RRFPR will give your tuner some mechanical way of adjusting your fueling should it need it as there is no other way with these P&P ecu's

Just weighting up my options would you say it's safe to run a P&P like that?

Im currently running a jam ecu and im going to be running td04 soon ,(didn't want to but ive ended up with all the bits so why not), Il be going for an EMB map at tuning developments they do a package fitting and map for around 550 ish I think. the EMU is nearly double the price but as stated a far better piggy back,

plus you can sell your plug and play to recoup the cost roughly

Edited by Dean_mc88

safest way is a standalone or piggyback that is capable of adjusting the fueling curve through the rev range,

personally i wouldn't entertain a P&P to run anything more than a CT9 as that's what they were intended for, that's not to say they wont run a TD04 without issues but that's just my opinion bud.

im sure tons of people will disagree now though but as said in previous post if you gonna run a TD04 on a P&P ALWAYS have it checked leave nothing to chance

Edited by russ78

Im currently running a jam ecu and im going to be running td04 soon ,(didn't want to but ive ended up with all the bits so why not), Il be going for an EMB map at tuning developments they do a package fitting and map for around 550 ish I think. the EMU is nearly double the price but as stated a far better piggy back,

plus you can sell your plug and play to recoup the cost roughly

safest way is a standalone or piggyback that is capable of adjusting the fueling curve through the rev range,

personally i wouldn't entertain a P&P to run anything more than a CT9 as that's what they were intended for, that's not to say they wont run a TD04 without issues but that's just my opinion bud.

im sure tons of people will disagree now though but as said in previous post if you gonna run a TD04 on a P&P ALWAYS have it checked leave nothing to chance

Right, I've got what I needed :) rather do it right the first time rather than half arsed and potentially breaking things. EMB is more realistic for me so think that will be the one.

Cheers for your help