locking wheel nut help

Hey guys I've got a huge problem and need a hand asap.. on my project glanza that im trying to restore is a locking wheel nut that is both seezed and is now sheered off..

Theres one or two ways to remove it but many are to drill out the stud from the hub...

I've been infored that the hubs on these arent removable any info/help/suggestions/ideas just go for it...

received_m_mid_1407003380174_0f722d635ce

Just drill it out mate , start with a small drill bit and get bigger and bigger until the bolt is just a thin walled shell. Then try some easy outs or a flat head screw driver to break it up being careful you don't damage any threads.

Oh and don't sheer an easy out there a nightmare to remove

Edited by Dean_mc88

This is a tapered nut not a bolt I've tried to drill the sides to split it but its just no good... im worried that if i damage the hub studs then its a new axle job as apparently you cant buy new hubs for these there fixed hubs? Or so im lead to belive

Ahhh thats great i didnt know they were part of the disc.. heres me spending tine trying not to destroy the thread.. ill just drill the whole thing out tomorrow

Help is much appreciated guys

The studs are part of the disc. (I replied the in other thread about that by the way)

Are they steel nuts? You could weld a bolt to it or as above, Drill the stud out the center so theres nothing left for the nut to hold on so it falls out.

Thanks again for your help :)

Or you could carry on doing what your doing however drill a fair few holes all the way around making it week. As for the fixed hubs im not sure at all to be honest sorry cant be more help

Dude any suggestion is and was a help as simple as all this sounds its been a hell of a ball ache and i feel i may have been over complicating the situation

The rears are part of the disc, they might be removable from them anyway, and the fronts can be knocked out the hub indiviually too

belive it or not its the last nut on the last wheel lol (pass rear) but ill drill the stud out and get some new rear discs :) ill let you guys know howni get on incase others struggle.in the future :)