Apologies for not being on here more often......

Hi guys,

Just a quick one to apologise for not being on here more often.

TGTT is a handful as it is, with the move up to the workshop, the new website, the looming demo car launch and the never ending quest for new parts it just means time is certainly limited at the moment!

In 2008 we have two new guys starting with us, Kevin the workshop engineer will be making an entrance on the forums also although he is PC illiterate so this will free up a lot of my time, after I have tought him how to turn a PC on.

We get a mad amount of emails and PM's, can I ask if you want to contact us for any reason you can send an email:

toytuning@toytuning.com

Also apologies to Enzo as we promised we would not leave the Toy Tuning section un-watched and we have but at least you know why.

Anyhow thanks for bearing with us and we look forward to 2008 immensely.

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas a prosperous new year.

Before I go lads this may interest you, a competition were holding for a very special item:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=7250

Kind Regards,

Toby@ Toy Tuning

hey tobs, its good to know u have not forgotten baout us over here on UKSC, we understand your a busy chap dude and that TGTT keeps u more than busy, which is why most of us generally use TGTT when we're looking for you lol!

All the very best with all your plans and projects for 2008 man, we hope it goes really well for u!!!! get that demo car and your ass down to JAE 08!!!! JUST DO IT!

Happy Christmas to u Toby man and thanks for all your help in 2007!!! much appreciated!!!!

Phil.