Any AEM FIC6 expert here?? pls respond

My engine is 5efhe now with all stock internals plus 4efte inlet manifold,throttle body,fuel rails,injectors.

i am doing 5efhte project high compression turbo.aiming for 7psi boost.the turbo is tdo4.and all other internals are stock.using the 5efhe stock pistons.

the injectors are 295cc as from 4efte

i am doing my own base map.

as i have known 14.4psi is atmospheric pressure below that is vacuum and above that is boost. i want to know more about the map tables.there is

Ignition map for retarding the ignition timing

fuel map, map for adding or removing fuel with the help of on board map sensor

fuel map, maf for adding or removing fuel with the help of on car's map sensor output voltage

maf map for claming the car's map voltages for hiding the boost

O2 map for adding fuel to closed loop operation

i know that for every psi of boost it is recomended to retard ignition by -1degrees and add 125% fuel.

but the problem is how to map the fuel map at a same load and increasing rpm breakpoints??

as my map have the same fuel map values accross all the cells in same load.

10565279_10202178214248898_7192588000878

This is a fuel map for 1nzfte @7psi.my friend owned it.it was 144whp and ecu is same as mine.

as you can see above, at 5psia load for 300 to 2200rpm the value is -25. then for 2400 rpm its -24.2 and for 6000rpm the value is -20.3

but the map i have created according to the rules, it has same value for all the rpm breakpoints.

can anyone shed a light into this!! ??

That's because you have created a base map and left it there. Now to be honest the base map would be fine as it's mapped to MAP and not TPS so it's only adding or subtracting fuel according to the air pressure.

The beat thing to do is get a wideband and take the car for a run without the turbo and datalog the run and then change the map as required to get it running sweet as an n/a using 295 injectors. You won't even use most of the map.

Then put the turbo on and set the map up rich. Take it for a nice easy drive coming onto and off boost at low pressure. Adjust the map, repeat.

Keep doing this until your happy.

The thing is know how much and where to adjust and you don't sound like you have much knowledge of the software or mapping in general..

My advice for your situation is to get it mapped by someone who knows what they are doing