How much oil in engine

If you changed the bearings ied fill it to the top of the dipstick prime the engine and then check again and top up if needed start it leave it running for a while turn off let it stand for 5-10 min then check again :)

Edited by rinseep82

2.8litres is the right amount with a filter change for 4e-fte.

2.8/2.9L :thumbsup:

Im worried about why mine took so much as i started with 5 litres and only have 1.5 litres left and its just under the top fill mark =/

Im worried about why mine took so much as i started with 5 litres and only have 1.5 litres left and its just under the top fill mark =/

That's about right, mine roughly takes that.

Was your car at level? I did oil and filter change today and used 3 bottles of Redline oil. One bottle is 1 quart = 946ml, making it total of 2.8l and oil level is just below top mark.

Was your car at level? I did oil and filter change today and used 3 bottles of Redline oil. One bottle is 1 quart = 946ml, making it total of 2.8l and oil level is just below top mark.

At my tuners work shop. Normally turn engine over to get oil to filter and turbo, then top up as necessary.