HELP ME ATTEMPT THE XXR527

im aware thurs already a thread on this and ti my knowledge rbz Had them on a glanza and could not move ,,,,,,, i have a set of 527s 15 inch so i am going to try and get them on so instead of it cant be done blah blah its not worth it wich i apriciate its probly not worth the faf , can anyone give me tips on how to try and fit them ,,, stretch tyers, arches rolled , chop and overfend , what are the options here people ?

Rolled arches stretch some 195s over them and don't go stupid low and ull be fine. Erik fitted his with surprisingly very little work and his was super low. If your got. Back seats don't bothered trying. Mine Just scrub with a an adult passanger. And an empty rear end

My mate had et0 15inch grid vs on his glanza he didn't roll any arches. He just toyed with the coilovers until he got it right.

Of course they scrubbed but most wheels do on v's. It was only now and then.

Just don't think the cars gotta be scraping the ground to look good, be sensible and you'll be able to work it out.

He had a small stretch and some decent tyres.