APS vs WALBRO vs HRC fuel pump

If you want the best for peace of mind get a Denso pump like a Supra TT one. Take into account you will have to modify you fuel pump hanger for it which is not so bad to do.

This is what i was thinking.... a good supra TT pump OEM is very very reliable.Fed up to change fuses on my car due to the jerky walbro

It's not only flow that you need from your pump but also pressure. Some walbro pumps start cavitating at about 45psi. So with a base fuel pressure of say 35psi you will only be able to run 10psi of boost pressure before the pump is cavitating.

Therefore when looking at a pump have a maximum boost pressure in mind and make sure your pump is capable of delivering the pressure and flow that you require.

Well I have fitted hrc pumps before and ok one died but hrc then sent out a 290 under warrenty for no extra charge!

2 year warrenty and amazing customer service has made me a loyal customer and I reccomend them highly

Not noisy as well!