---PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD---

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Its just the price of them mate, most people get put off :(

People will pay if they see how good they are the pics will tempt people more shame your splitting things anyways was looking to be a sweet ass set up!

I had it mapped on my forged engine and ran 195bhp, wanted more straight away so am now td04 running 255bhp will be more soon :)

Running an ebc? At what bar? I'm hoping to keep around the 200 mark just for reliability and traction lol

1.1 with gizzmo ebc

Ahh that's no good it should be making more than that! There was a car around my way running a greddy ebc on ewg stock ct9 that made 217bhp did you get the turbo renewed cause you did say it was smokey if I remember? Sorry for spamming!

Ahh that's no good it should be making more than that! There was a car around my way running a greddy ebc on ewg stock ct9 that made 217bhp did you get the turbo renewed cause you did say it was smokey if I remember? Sorry for spamming!

Ye its been freshly rebuilt mate, i got td04 now so dont need to worry about it now :)

• 3 weeks later...