Year:1996
Model:starlet ep82 gt turbo
Tax: sorn
MOT: 11 months
Mileage: 90k

Description:

picked this up as a running gt turbo few weeks back expecting a nice clean gt turbo for summer, engine spun a big end bearing on the way home so its up for sale as a rolling shell with the full interior. the car is on stock suspension and all it will need is an engine gearbox and front and rear anti roll bars to be up and running again, it also has braided goodridge lines ebc discs and yellow stuff pads front and rear. it even has 11 months mot. it will come with the pictured black alloys if the asking price is met.

car is located in Leicester east midlands.

Price: 500 ono

Pictures:

IMG_20140808_172335_zpsu9w8hzpr.jpgIMG_20140821_155707_zpslx6ovsbq.jpgIMG_20140808_172749_zpsbxls9eal.jpgIMG_20140821_155726_zpstlzvcypv.jpg

Contact Details: pm or contact on 07803315105.

Edited by tanveer21

just curious, how come this ep82 has manual windows and not electric ?

i thought the gt was a snow edition, which comes with manual windows and a couple of other small differences. im not 100% sure on that though...

sorry bud this one has to go as a whole lot..

No worries bud :)

Would love those manual windows in mine

It can be done easily, i swapped them into GT doors. All the bolt holes are there. You need the glass to match though because of where is secures to the regulator.

Anyway, GLSW of shell dude :)

No worries bud :)

It can be done easily, i swapped them into GT doors. All the bolt holes are there. You need the glass to match though because of where is secures to the regulator.

Anyway, GLSW of shell dude :)

cheers bud.