emanage blue td04

Hello,

I recently bought a emanage blue that was off a fto Mitsubishi.

My question is that if I plug this ecu as it is into my car will it start my car and be able to drive to a mapper?

Ive got a td04 setup running atm.

Is there any chance that I can find a basemap for my setup just to take it to a mapper

Thanks

If you got the ECU off an FTO unless you also have a plug and play harness for your model (not sure if you have a 82 or a 91) you will have to either get a plug and play harness or hard wire it in with a field harness. Even once it's wired in it will not fuel correctly at all seeing as it came from an FTO.... Basically the answer is no, you should take it to the person mapping it uninstalled but ready with a harness so that they can plug it in and begin from scratch.

Is there a way to keep the emb wired up but switched off?

If you have the software and cable to plug it in to a laptop you could wire it in then clear the map off it before starting the car

Edited by jimlols

Is there a way to keep the emb wired up but switched off?

No as you cut wires to the standard ecu and bypass them via the blue. The easiest way is to buy a plug and play harness or a field harness that has already been wired for your car, and just leave it unplugged, then the person who maps it can just plug it in when you get there.