hi guys just thought id say hi

recently just bought a starlet glanza v with this spec

96 GLANZA V.

6 SPEED CONVERSION AE111 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION.

METAL CLUTCH. JUN FLY WHEEL.

TRD LSD.

TRD QUICK SHIFT.

CUSCO ZERO1 ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION.

ST205 CELICA 4POT CALLIPERS.

APP BRAIDED BRAKE HOSES.

WORK 16IN ALLOYS FRONT(205/45R16).

WEDS 15IN ALLOYS REAR(195/55R15).

HKS induction kit and dump valve.

FUJITSUBO EXHAUST PIPE.

EXTRA GAUGES

turbo timer

pics to follow shortly

car been paid for and test drove it this saturday is a wicked drive, part xd my punto hgt for it.

just gota wait for it to be registered then can bring it home, spose it something to wait for lol :p

ill try and get some pics from the garage but didnt think to get any wen i was down there. they seem a pritty good outfit down there and got very good after buy customer car in terms of tuning and maintenance.

but know doubt ill be out soon n gets some pics my self!!

Ahhh yes i see now. You would need them for the bigger brakes.

Id get 16's all round then as i personally dont like the look of the smaller wheels on the back.

But your car your choices. If you like it then it's perfect!!!

aloooooooooooohaaaa and welcome to UKSC!!!

car look absolutley MMMMMMMMMMMMMINTY fresh!!! all the very very best with her!!!!

i personally think the wheel set up is UBER!!!! its so different, i say leave it be!!!!!!! looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet to me!

enjoy your stay here with us on UKSC man!

Phil.

definately man!!! its very unique, i say leave it alone, it will stand out form the crowd much more that way!!!!

welcome to UKSC anyways dude, hope u like it here, we have lots of plans for the new yr, hope to have u on board and see u about the site alot!!!!

lookin forward to seein wot u do with this project man! keep us updated with lots of pics!

Phil.

yer no worries man im def up for meets guna love this car !!! def guna go hit santa pod in new year and the usuall maxpower trip, also

wana go donny south n that as havnt been yet!!!!!!

yer will get pics up wen got more my first plan is to get a front mounted intercooler n get all the important bits sorted then go for big power!!!!!!!! :D

sounds good to me man!!!! nice one!!!!

if u can fit it into your calendar u might wana consider coming to JAE 2008! stands for Japanese Auto Extravaganza, usually held in Peterborough but looks like a different venue this yr, altho nothing is confirmed as yet!

its the biggest meet of the UKSC year, there are a few of us come from over seas to it, a weekend of great starlet banter, drink and just a really good time all round! defo worth considerin man!

Phil.