Gopro software and must haves

Finally bit the bullet and bought a gopro. Ended up picking up a 2nd hand black edition with a load o mounts spare battery and LCD touch screen. Just wondering if there's any must have accessories main plan is just to have it out with me when am in the car.

Also is there any good free editing software out there?

Cheers shaun

I've got quite a few mounts for most things. Ordered a wee docking station so I can charge all the battery's at once. Plays fine thougt hdmi but on my computer with QuickTime player and windows media play it plays like its skipping despite it being recorded at 48fps

I've got quite a few mounts for most things. Ordered a wee docking station so I can charge all the battery's at once. Plays fine thougt hdmi but on my computer with QuickTime player and windows media play it plays like its skipping despite it being recorded at 48fps

My computer struggles with playback at full resolution, you'll just need to either reduce the quality of the footage or buy a better PC.

• 2 weeks later...