Any car Exporters on here?

Right, I might be moving to Western Australia next year as I've been offered a job that's pays enough to feed my heavy appetite for drugs.

If all goes according to plan out there, I would like to think maybe 2-3 months after I move out there, I could bring my V over. Cars are silly money out there anyway, plus I'm deeply in love with mine haha.

Can anybody on here maybe shed some light on what prices I would be looking at? Plus how I would go about doing it ?

Cheers :)

Also watch out, western oz, especially Perth is insane in terms of the cost of living. Ya can earn nearly $20 an hr in a bar but that doesn't go too far. Cinema ticket is around $22, box of beer nearly $30. Just so you have a heads up. Sister lived in Perth for a year and came back with no cash, couldn't afford to stay any longer. You'll find plenty of drugs though!

Yeah I've heard the cost of living is a bit different to over here, but I'll still end up being a lot better off hopefully, the only thing that's really playing on my mind at the moment is the snakes/spiders :(

Saw a big ol constrictor thing when i was on fraiser island, Chilling out all casual like it didnt care.

I just walked by but some others ran off and got hotel staff lol spiders i didnt even see any and i was there 4 weeks.

Niceeeeee! I've heard 'most' of the snakes tend to keep to themself anyway.

But yeah I should be fine touchwood, Im pretty sure they all carry anti-venom kits with them anyway out there.

Yeah I've heard the cost of living is a bit different to over here, but I'll still end up being a lot better off hopefully, the only thing that's really playing on my mind at the moment is the snakes/spiders :(

lol...you just end up getting used to them man. You won't see any snakes unless you live or head out to the sticks. Spiders and flying roaches on the other hand though well... :cray:

I had to catch huntsman spider that crawled into my apartment. It was either catch the beast, or never sleep in my apartment again!!!

Its a small price to pay though for the better much way of life out there though 8)

lol...you just end up getting used to them man. You won't see any snakes unless you live or head out to the sticks. Spiders and flying roaches on the other hand though well... :cray:

I had to catch huntsman spider that crawled into my apartment. It was either catch the beast, or never sleep in my apartment again!!!

Its a small price to pay though for the better much way of life out there though 8)

Yeah that's it mate, I will probably see more than most though seeing as I'm an Arborist haha, but meh, after a few weeks I'll probably get used to it :)