Whats the top speed you have had out of your starlet?

HAH!

Dear Mr Police Internet Officer guy, i would like to inform u that i have done **mph over the speedlimit in the car that you can CLEARLY read the registration plate of in my signiture, u will find the car registered in my name and can send the court sumons to that address!!!

i think not somehow thanks!

lets rephrase the question people....

When u have had your EP on a track or on your own private road, what is the top speed that you have managed to obtain from your vehicle?? NI members can use their Kirkistwon racetrack days as qualifying speeds!

Phil.

HAH!

Dear Mr Police Internet Officer guy, i would like to inform u that i have done **mph over the speedlimit in the car that you can CLEARLY read the registration plate of in my signiture, u will find the car registered in my name and can send the court sumons to that address!!!

i think not somehow thanks!

lets rephrase the question people....

When u have had your EP on a track or on your own private road, what is the top speed that you have managed to obtain from your vehicle?? NI members can use their Kirkistwon racetrack days as qualifying speeds!

Phil.

L O L

I went to some old air strip in sussex with a couple of mitsi register guys that i know and got 120 on my speedo.Obviously thats not accurate at that speed so who knows, probably only about 90 ;)

Imagine getting caught doing that on a motorway or any other public road :D bye bye license

exactly!!!!!

"Sir, do u have your PILOTS licence on your person?? NO?? any idea wot speed u were doing sir??"

"120 Officer"

"Yes indeed u were, i dont see a woman in labour in the back of your car so may i ask wot the hell u thought u were doing sir??"

"ummmmm...seeing how fast my starlet goes?????"

"step out of the car please sir.............................................."***insert mental image of sodomy with a night-stick***

Phil.

142mph f*****g MPH lol.....on a 'Private road' !!! was mental the wheel was shaking in my hands like crazy!! was scary but at the same time was awesome!!! made 108mph down the 1/4mile at crail not to bad either!!......that was before it got stripped of about anothr 40kg's too...

121mph GPS-Measured, illegally...in France, which I payed for but I didn't particularly care...cause it was France, and I was chasing others from the Le Mans convoy. Otherwise my Top Speed is self-limited to 70mph. When I had the 5efhe I didn't get much over 110mph at Goodwood or Silverstone Circuits, seeing as I have a C52, I should "theoretically" be able to reach 160mph (I think that's the gearing limit)...Bring on Bruntingthorpe