Been in a crash and need help !!!

My car front end has been in a bump and I really need a preferably red bonnet and front bumper for a standard starlet or if there's any glanza bonnet and front bumpers breaking of a red one I would also be interested as I would just buy glanza headlights. Please some one actually read this thread

And I also need standard starlet lights aswell if I buy standard starlet front end depending on prices

My car front end has been in a bump and I really need a preferably red bonnet and front bumper for a standard starlet or if there's any glanza bonnet and front bumpers breaking of a red one I would also be interested as I would just buy glanza headlights. Please some one actually read this thread

And I also need standard starlet lights aswell if I buy standard starlet front end depending on prices

Plenty of RED N/A starlets getting broke or cheap enough to buy and break, have look on ebay theres few on there and ring round the scrappys/scrapyards they have starlets also.. worst comes to worst.. just buy a black/white bonnet and whatever color bumper.

Hope you find the bits you need pal!

Plenty of RED N/A starlets getting broke or cheap enough to buy and break, have look on ebay theres few on there and ring round the scrappys/scrapyards they have starlets also.. worst comes to worst.. just buy a black/white bonnet and whatever color bumper.

Hope you find the bits you need pal!

I have look at eBay but they want stupid prices for the bumper an bonnet like 80 90 quid and that's stupid money ahaha and also not many in scrap yards round my area. Starlets not so common round my area