Whiteline anti lift kit

Item For Sale: Whiteline anti lift kit

Item Condition & Description: Brand new and unused. Packaging opened to check contents

Price: 85 euro delivered/£67 delivered

Pictures: he3umahe.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: payment via PayPal and postage will be registered and insured by Anpost.ie

Edited by Dylanfarrell

What's this actually do?

The large plates are the anti lift plates with change the geometry of the suspension to help improve grip on take off or during hard driving. The offset bushes allow you to change your caster angle which improves handling on corners and stuff. Google will give you a more in depth explanation but that's it in a nutshell I think but open to correction

the joke is 110 euros mate

Like i already said It's as good as what I paid for it, i also said I'm open to offers on them. They're brand new I'm hardly going to give them away

Also I have them priced in Euros not pound. For the few out there who don't know. 110 euros converts to about £80 posted at the time the add was posted. These are £69+ postage from vendors new. So tell me where the joke is?

EDIT: price lowered so as not to offend any more members

Edited by Dylanfarrell

no offence taken mate but still too high, I could get these for less than £69 posted with my local VAT laws but thought id offer you £40 posted (before paypal fees) see if your interested?

Maybe you can claim the VAT back or something but not everyone could avail of that. Vendors have them listed at £69+shipping elsewhere. The main factor that is making it hard to go down in price is shipping with the weight of the parts.

So realistically best option would be an Irish buyer as it would be a lot cheaper to move