Looking To Swap Audi A3 Need Some Help Dudes ;)

:lol: Whatâ??s Up Lads,

Well, I havenâ??t posted for some time now mainly due to the time when I was thinking about purchasing the Starlet Glanza I went a brought an Audi A3 1.8 Sport in its place! So as time went on Iâ??ve decided to part exchange my A3 for a Starlet. Am wondering where I should look to part exchange my car where Iâ??d be getting a good deal etc? Iâ??m just mainly looking for a straight exchange or perhaps an extremely small amount of cash on top.

Some of my mates think this is kind of a stupid idea.....But I just love the starlets and well the insurance as well as petrol will be cheaper and my girlfriend will be able to get insured on it too! What do you guys think anyways! :)

Another thing am confused on what colour black or silver!!!! Any suggestions lads & ladies?

Thanks

Yeah Iâ??ve looked at some of the WRC Starlet theyâ??ve got one which really caught my eye. But theyâ??re looking for about 5,395 the link shows below! but they say deposit taken does that mean not for sale kind of confused on that?

[post=0]http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+STARLET/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-4294967172-4294967173/advert.action?R=200737294602305&distance=85&postcode=LE5+6HP&channel=CARS&make=TOYOTA&model=STARLET&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

WRC There a bit pricey Iâ??ve noticed, but Iâ??ve been told there cars come with quality? What about this other company called Keighley Trade Sports & Performance ?

Thanks for your replys

Dammm i didnt even know that about Keighley Trade Sports & Performance i just on the phone to them and there like they can only offer me £2000 for my Audi which is just stupid? when my car is worth minimum £3000! barsteds!

Keighly trade centre= dodgy cars. heard some bad reviews about them! i know some 1 who was selling a white glanza but dont know if he stil got.what year is the audi?

yeah even the guy sounded abit of a twat on the phone, erm my audi is an 1997 model good spec tho with etc bits here there :)

Instead of swapping, why dont you just flog the A3 on fleabay ?

You'll get more if you sell it privately rather than part ex'ing it mate :)

Good luck which ever you choose to do

yup looks like thats what am going to have to do! get more money that way but just cant be asked with the hassel of selling but i must do what i have to do for a sexy lil starlet glanza ;)

yup looks like thats what am going to have to do! get more money that way but just cant be asked with the hassel of selling but i must do what i have to do for a sexy lil starlet glanza :)

Good luck with the search mate, I was more or less in the same boots as yourself, I had a Golf 1.8 turbo, so very similar to your audi A3. Ended up buying a silver Glanza and selling the Golf privately. Best sell the Audi private to get the money its worth, which means you'll get more money to spend on mods for your sexy Glanza! ;) It maybe more of a pain......but it would be worth it!

Never regreted selling me Golf, but that doesnt mean the Glanza is "better" than the Golf, they are very very different cars, but the Glanza gives me a bigger smile when I drive it without a doubt! ;)

Good luck! I dont think you can go wrong with either silver or black!

golf 1.8 turbo.. it needs the turbo just to get the thing rolling lol

Never been a fan of golfs unless its a minted mk1 :)

You have the right idea though, dont ever take youre car to an import dealer to part exchange it because they'll rip you off and flog the car on for way more.

Sell it on ebay, autotrader, freeads... whatever it takes.

If you have another car to run about in, say a family car whilst youre looking for youre starlet once youve sold youre audi then it would be much easier.

Dont forget you can also arrange an import youre self, its more hassle but it will leave you with a few more squid to spend on the starbo once you have it.

OR just for lots more fuel, no doubt you'll fly through the tanks of fuel once you bought one because there so addictive to drive.

Craig.