Newbie from Cheltenham

Just purchased my first starlet ep82 and joined this forum. Some of you may know my brother who's also on here "calum122"

Anyway Here's a brief spec of my car

4efte 1.3

Aftermarket mani/Decat and TD04L turbo

external wastegate

Hks ECU etc

Hks fcd

Hks turbo timer

Purple dump valve think it's Hks not sure

Fmic kit

Mushroom shape production air filter kit

Fuel regulator

Recently rebuilt engine

Running 201.6 Bhp @ 6493 173.1 lbft @ 5973

Cheers Ollie, I'm from

Chelt originally but live in Hucclecote now!

Are there any good regular meets around glos that you know of?

I sometimes go up to The retail park on a Sunday in Chelt, shame it's not down the strip anymore, used to get packed down there few years back!!

Nah not really. I try stay out of the meets and shits in gloucester and just stick with my mates in a group. Not the best car scene here. Occasionally down chelt.

Planning to get rid of the glanza soon, just got some bits to sort out first

Yeah I was worried it was gona be too good to be true but it's a good one, both cosmetically and mechanically..Seems as though previous owners since it was imported have been pretty meticulous with servicing and documenting everything. Drove it all the way back yesterday 380 miles and went out this evening and goes well. I've also got a civic type r ep3 and the starlet feels a lot quicker!

Edited by DJ-KY

I had a close one driving it back though, previous owner had a tyre changed and the front near side wheel nuts were only hand tight, was really lucky we weren't killed tbh as the guy took us out for test drive high speeds up the local dual carriage ways. It was only after the transaction when I drove off that I noticed something knocking. Pulled over and all 4 nuts were literally on there last few threads!