Been a strange time of year

A few things have gone on in my area over Christmas,

Firstly a boy I was in school with lost his mam and dad in a house fire, Turns out the father strangled his wife and then torched the house with them both in there to make it look like an accident presumeably.

Then a young lad I used to work with commited suicide on 23rd Dec

And yesterday I found out that someone was murdered on new years eve!!!

Very rarley have deaths around here let alone murders and suicides!!!

Anything strange happened around your way(s) over Christmas?

yea man its weard you should say that, got back from holiday to find the world that i had left had changed with alot of mad shit happeneing between couples and close mates,

some of the stuff is really sad, and i cant help thinking that if i haddent had gone on holiday the majority of stuff wold not have happened

its totaly weard man really is,

Yea it is found out yesterday I knew the boy that got murdered aswell, so I know everyone of those people that died :lol:

Oh and last night there was a police chopper going around looking for a man with a machette who injured/possibly killed 2 people!!

I really dont know whats happening round here lately its like something out of a film or computer game!!

bloody hell thats sad to hear mate

n round my town just before xmas there was a stabbing in a house which got covered up by the old bill and a day or so l8a there was an armed robbery of our local londis which resently got brought out by foreigners,

theres been a few stabbings around here in the last few years it usually turns out to be sum chavs from london that have moved up here.

is weird. went out new years eve with friends and girlfriend had a skinful and that then when back to mates house. About half 4 left my mates girlfriend driving home come to a T junction look right then left, nothing there so turn right and drive home.

Next day find out a 16 year old who was working part time at my old school helping out with sports whilst studying at college was stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle and killed.

Travelling to my grandparents the next day find out the lad was murdered about 30 yards from where we turned right and about 5-10 minutes after we did turn.

So 5-10 minutes later and we would have witnessed a murder. was weird seeing all the tents there and the road cordened off, it is a rough area but always seems like the decent ones get the worst luck. not many people around there go to college.

Its on bbc website, a 13 yr old. 15 yr old and two adults have been charged