help with Glanza vacuum hoses?

hoping someone can point me in the right direction as i cant work out what goes where on my starlet.

first one where does this on the back of inlet mani go? i know the other 2 in this pic go to the tb

3F1041D6-00D7-4AE9-8B3D-4F7F9FEC18A5_zps

same with this one

5E276E39-85D7-43E9-AC1F-6237D50EED12_zps

and this one is connected to the bar that goes along the back of the inlet facing down

4FD32A98-E25D-401E-A646-CF684B09C867_zps

also have these 2 plugs and connecter thing spare but cant see where they go?

70F6A8D6-E100-406B-906B-FEB8F334D1B4_zps

sorry if I've not explained things too well but any help please would be great and much appriciated as i dont know any glanza owners local to me now to look at as they have all sold up lol

cheers :)

Plug with spade connector goes to oil pressure at front of block below your water lines, it is a sensor you will see it, other two check the colour of the wires going into the other two sensors as the cream/white coloured one is lambda and other is oxygen sensor.

Other ones check this diagram

http://www.jp-carparts.com/toyota/partlist.php?maker=toyota&type=121150&cartype=9&fig=1708

brillaint thanks for the link matey! explains a few :D

as for the spade connector my block just has what looks a blanking bolt in there next to the clutch bleed nipple so did some engines not have this or does it seriously need it?