Greddy Profec E-01 or Apexi AVC-R? HELP!!

I have been having a look around not he web at buying a Greddy Profec E-01 and how good they are.

I have stumbled across the Apexi AVC-R and am now wondering what is the best one the get or is there another on the market that is better.

I am going to be running Greddy E-Managment so i think that the Profec E-01 is the one.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks in advanced!! Neil.

What e-manage are u planning to run the eo-1 can be linked with the blue. I personally use a greddy eo-1 and its a great bit of kit

I was looking at using the blue myself ye.

Would you recommend it?

be carefull about linkig the e01 with the BLue, due to the fact that with some update you can loose your greddy emanage ,that was happened to me

I will most probably get it fitted somewhere i won't be doing it myself so hopefully should be ok, But thanks anyway!

Yea I love mine only thing I'd switch it for would be if I went standalone and the ecu could control it

Yee, I was thinking this but just want to get a big turbo glanza on the road around by us so cuz of money and all that e-management it is !

If I could have any controller I'd choose e01 I've had one before and they are amazing

Will have to ge buying then won't i haha !!

Thanks all of you for the help!!

Neil.