td04 intercooler piping route/ boost scramble button?

Hi all, I've been wondering about my next intercooler pipe route here. my current intercooler piping goes right past a pulley that's going round like the clappers a literal millimetre from it. its always worried me to look at it but I've had no scuffing issues so I let it be. the intercooler piping is super skinny to get past it down the gap it does too, and opens right out at the bottom for presumably a lower velocity through the intercooler core itself. I'm fitting a tf035, which was rotated downwards when it was rebuilt to match the intercooler route td04s commonly use and i was wondering if that route can be used with the standard air-con still in situe? id look in my bay and work it out myself but its that time of year that means its dark and raining before i leave work atm. :(

Another question i have that doesn't really warrant a separate thread is whether or not a boost scramble button is particularly effective/noticeable. I've been considering getting one for a long time now and though they're pretty cheesy they sound like a bit of a giggle. I plan to run about 12/13psi with the tf035, would aim to spike it up to 15/16 or so with a B/S button, would I really notice that?