Got the common dreaded boot on leak on my ep82....I'm 99% sure its coming from the rear lights.

I've done a search, and a few peeps said to reseal behind the lights....but has anyone got any pics of where exactly it is I need to reseal with silicon?

Thanks

There are only 3 small holes behind the lights, sealing the whole light might be a little over kill lol. It's more than likely the little rubber mount that the light slots into. I've had to change mine a few times. Be best to pop the light out and just squirt some sealant inside the rubber and around the outside of the rubber.

There are only 3 small holes behind the lights, sealing the whole light might be a little over kill lol. It's more than likely the little rubber mount that the light slots into. I've had to change mine a few times. Be best to pop the light out and just squirt some sealant inside the rubber and around the outside of the rubber.

Would rather over kill then it leak dude

Would rather over kill then it leak dude

Lol. Not slating what you've suggested mate. Just using half a tube of sealant for what is probably a 1mm hole is a bit much? Plus you'll have to reseal them every time you have to change a bulb and itd be stuck in there good with all that sealant on there.