redz11 **must read** top fella**

A friend of mine passed not so long ago in a bike accident, some of you may of seen the custom stickers thread I posted up as I was looking for some remembrance stickers for him.

After lee had got in touch we me and I explained what I was after he went out of his way to make it happen.

He also didn't charge me a single penny for the first batch which he also made sure I received today ready for the funeral tomorrow.

Lee is a legend for doing this and is the type of person that restores faith in the human kind.

Once again cheers again bud and I already have plenty of people wanting them.

Any way a few pics of lee's work.

E6A0F2F8-A01A-48F5-ADFB-2C04D244C1EF_zps

And fitted. ( I did mess the A up tho)

B46FDC35-37E1-41E7-9FEC-296B185BF784_zps

Reason behind the logo and colours are alpine star was his favourite brand and he had a ninja so obviously had to be orange and black.

redz11 (lee) proper top bloke this means a lot to a lot of people even if it is just a sticker. I can't thank you enough mate.

RIP Joe Butland never forgotten x

as before sorry to hear about your loss dude, its never easy, plus i've been through it myself.

I'm glad they made it to you in time. all my thoughts are with you and jacks family and friends!

thanks for the nice thread bud :) ill be in touch very soon with more bud