cheapy 13'' compomotive cx!

Item For Sale:
A 'set of 5 or 6 compomotive cx 1358 alloys + a set of Goodyear ncp somethingorothers i don't know the age of if the buyer wants em lol.

Item Condition & Description:
3 are used, but with a smidge of kirbing on one or two, one with a large crack and heavy kirbing (i bought these like this i swear :L), 2 spanking new with box to make a set of 5 very usable!

i bought these for my old micra as i hoped id be able to find a 4th to replace the knackered one pretty quickly. This didn't happen, and I've had em a few years as an incomplete set until I found a couple of unused alloys still in the box on the bay. I bought these and found that they aren't quite the same as the original 4, which i now reckon are knock offs of some sort, though pretty good ( I had a blacksmith mate of mine have a go at sorting the damaged one, and though he failed it was pretty clearly a seriously tough and light wheel, god knows what happened to it :rolleyes:). they look pretty much identical, offset looks the same and they're all 5.5j's iirc. Idon't know if they'll go over gt brakes and i do know they wont go under my levin kit, so i thought id chuck em on here for peeps rocking N/a or 70 series starlets!

of course, the tyres come with em and there is a fourth if the buyer wants it, and ill include the knackered one if the buyer felt they wanted to have it repaired.

Price: £130 ono seems fair looking at what complete sets of genuine used compo cx go for on the bay, try me!

Pictures:20141010_1632311_zpsa9adc106.jpg
20141010_1634021_zpsbfc61ed9.jpg
20141010_1633311_zps602b5525.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: collection preferred of course, but i can deal with couriers if the buyer organises.

• 2 weeks later...