Will This Mani Fit My Ep82 Starlet?

Thats looks like the one I have.... Does it have any marking at all??

If its the same its easy enough to fit as long as the holes are drilled straight

dunno what markings it has i got the pic off of www.starletgtturbo.co.uk

so nice an easy you reckon then cool :)

cheers

sam

Thats an Autobahn Mani lad. :)

Great price :p but Just be careful as some of the flanges come out not being level.

Have a read off this lad?

Mart...

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=7673

cool nice one mate cheers for that link :D

do you think i will have to get mine strengthend?

i was gonna rap mine was told that will give it more life is this true?

Its stainless.Which means it'll crack.

Dont bother, and if you heat wrap it, it'll just crack quicker :)

Buy a cast or mild steel manifold, such as a JAM manifold, road runner if you can find one etc.

You dont have to drill any holes, id be worryed if you did drill any holes in it because there pre drilled.

If youre happy using tools and have a bit of mechanical know how, it'll be a piece of piss to fit.

If you do choose that manifold, take it to a fabricator and ask them to weld little tabs onto each runner to the header flange, and a couple on the turbo flance to the main cone.It'll keep it a bit more .. Together lol

Its stainless.Which means it'll crack.

Dont bother, and if you heat wrap it, it'll just crack quicker :)

Buy a cast or mild steel manifold, such as a JAM manifold, road runner if you can find one etc.

You dont have to drill any holes, id be worryed if you did drill any holes in it because there pre drilled.

If youre happy using tools and have a bit of mechanical know how, it'll be a piece of piss to fit.

If you do choose that manifold, take it to a fabricator and ask them to weld little tabs onto each runner to the header flange, and a couple on the turbo flance to the main cone.It'll keep it a bit more .. Together lol

sweet mate cheers for your help do you reckon it would be anymore for the mild steel?

how long do you reckon it will last the staninless one?

prob go for the stainless then and just pay out when it breaks.

might get it strenghtened prolong its life a bit :D

So youre going to pay 100-200 for a stainless manifold, just to pay out for another 100-200 for another one in a year or less :)

Wish i had that kinda cash :p Do as the master says, and get him to hunt you a JAM manifold down, there the strongest but also hard to find and pretty pricey when you do find one.

OR keep an eye out for a RoadRunner manifold, go on tgtt.com and contact Ivan - the roadrunner fabricator and ask if he has any or if he could knock you one up, if you cant find a jam item.

Save youre self the hassle, time and cash on stainless manifolds..Once they crack, a repair weld will last all of 10 seconds.Stainless is just way too brittle, it might be alrite for larger manifolds but on a ct9 manifold with such small runners and the mental amount of welding needed around the cone it just wont last..

Trust me, it WILL get on youre tittys keep taking the manifold off to replace/repair :p

Craig.