Rear speaker wires?

Finally got myself a parcel shelf and a set of speakers I was going to wire them up can't see any wires about. Does anyone know what route they go through the interior? I don't want to strip everything out if I can go straight to where the usually run I.e under the carpet or through the quarter panel trims?

Cheers

Natha

Mine runs from the stereo along the passenger kick panel and trim then goes under the rear card. Then out from the suspension strut.

If you dont have it I can remove mine for you and sell it ya cheap just doesnt have the plug for the speaker but you can prob make something up dead easy. Its got the plug for the stereo. I dont use mine anymore due to the amp under the seat now powers my parcel shelf speakers

install the shelf, the black plug will be on the drivers side, this is the side where the oem wire will be and it will be behind the drivers side boot panel but make sure you have the wire behind the stereo aswell, this will assure you have the wire to begin with i have stripped a few ep91 and have noticed some do not have the rear stereo wires.