glowbadge panel, civic half rad, afr, td04 manifold

HI all, just had a mini rage at seeing someone on here ask for a glowbadge panel and revive offers for one almost immediately while I've been looking for one forever lol. I've decided to try n scrimp a bit and ask about for a few things ive still got to get together for the big refit I'm carrying out in the near future :). i need:

A glowbadge panel, ive been after one since i got a starlet years ago lol, gimme!

A civic half rad, preferably with hoses/mounts/slimline fan please, or whatever!

A complete afr gauge, a good one plz not some chinese crap, im stingy in that I wont buy new if there are cheaper options, but i wont cut corners on quality lol

And a td04 mani, preferably not a top dollar job and ill be staying internally gated, but if youve one knocking around make me an offer!

( oh yeah and longshot but I'm also after an mr2 turbo as a second car to leapfrog working on with the starlet, if you have one of those knocking about too! :D )

Drop me a pm!

the toyosports sounds like what im looking for, i cheaped out and put one one my ct9 when the stock mani essentially disintergrated and its held up ok for me. pm'd