This is my old car I originally restored it back from well breakers yard about 6-7 years ago. d2 coilovers full underside overhaul to which i was able to polish it was so clean.fabricated the intercooler and pipework. Has it still got my battery box in the boot?? Due to buying house I had to sell my baby then I found it just after I sold it to lad in Scotland and it was devastating to see he had not kept up his end of the bargain to look after my car. I have loads of history and pictures still. Mark clifford 07514414789. Please give this car life it deserves and can I buy it back when your finished.

Yes mate the box is still In the boot 😊 I've only just bought it myself tbh as I've got all my stuff from my previous gt to go in it.

I've been trying to find some time to put up a spec list and some pics as I've bought tons of goodies for it and small progress has been made on the car aswell. It will be ready for next year. Going to get to a few events aswell so maybe you'll get to have a look!

It's in good hands 😊 but if I ever do have to sell up I'll keep you in mind mate

Download the imageshack app on your phone. upload pics and copy and paste the IMG code into this forum reply box... :)

So glad I know this now!!

• 6 months later...

Yes mate the box is still In the boot 😊 I've only just bought it myself tbh as I've got all my stuff from my previous gt to go in it.

I've been trying to find some time to put up a spec list and some pics as I've bought tons of goodies for it and small progress has been made on the car aswell. It will be ready for next year. Going to get to a few events aswell so maybe you'll get to have a look!

It's in good hands 😊 but if I ever do have to sell up I'll keep you in mind mate

So glad I know this now!!

Hows the car looking.m.clifford 07514414789

• 5 months later...

Hows the car looking.m.clifford 07514414789

Hiya, haven't been on here for a few months but the cars going well and still alive, having an engine rebuild at the minute. If you still have the same mobile number I can message you some photos

👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks good mate i was so interested in the mk1 when chris had it. You got an engine to put in it or are you on the look out for one?

I've had the car over a year now and it's a full car, I've only just got round to doing the build thread and figured out how to put up photos lol so ill be adding all the engine pics and fitting of everything bit by bit :)

Edited by Dean ep82