Engine rev limiter help!!

Hi guys and greetings from Cyprus!!!

I will try to explain quick because is little urgent!!!

We have a 99 Glanza for mapping and the car has an E-manage Ultimate!! The car was tuned previously on an S-AFC and the rev limiter was at 7800 rpm cluster indication!!!

Now with the EMU we tune the car but the Ecu sees that the limiter is at 6600 rpm although the cluster shows 7000 rpm.

Why is this malfunction now??

The harness is made by a professional electrician that does racing harnesses for most racing cars here!!!

Anything that could cause that problem???

Note that the coolant temperature sensor is not reading correctly and on the Ecu shows 130 degrees although in the cluster is in the middle as it should!!!

Thanks in advance and any help would be appreciated because we are trying to make out what is happened for 3 days without results....

1) 6600 instead of 7000rpm is not a malfunction

2)do not trust the stock needle in the cluster gauge,in my seo when it is in the midle there is no difference if my car does 90c or 105c. The stock water gauge lies...you can fit a water gauge to verify and you will see the truth

Edited by ramses