Emanage ultimate reset?

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I've had a base map set up on my Glanza so that I could drive back and forth to the garage for Mot and mapping. Upon some repairs I carried out I had the battery disconnected for a few days. Upon starting the car again later on its started running like shit (like before map and fueling etc was set up). Nothing other than the abs was removed or tampered with. Any ideas? I know some stock ecu's reset the map after the battery's been disconnected. Any easy ways around this?

Did EMU lose the map? In that case your car should run by the stock ecu as EMU won't do any adjustments without the map.

Stock ecu will reset, if you remove the fuse or battery for 30secs. You should let the car idle for sometime and then drive it to let the stock ecu fill its "map" again.

That's the impression I'm getting. It's like it was after it was built before the map on the EMU. Is it possible the EMU has lost the map?

The car won't hold idle it just seems to splutter and die without the throttle being opened or feathered