lightweigt 15" wanted

I am looking for lightweight wheels in 15"

Rays Volk TE37 and Enkei RPF1 are my favorites but also interested in other lightweights

let me know if you got something for sale

Sorry mate it was so long ago when I joined I forgot about guests being not able to see adverts.

I copy the text here:

"Rims only: 450£ posted to most places within UK and Europe.

Px/Swap possible.

Weight: 4,6kg!!! AME Tracer MAT technology proper motorsport alloys in perfect 15x7 (et35) size for Mx5. Rims are in perfect shape, no curbing, cracks or previous repaires. The only thing worth mentioning about their condition is that originally they were gray and only the faces were painted white in not great quality by the previous owner.

Tires were bought this spring, they cover about 1k mile, 8mm thread, no uneven wear, buckle so the are like new.

About AME Tracer: they were 450 USD when new, crazy light and very strong. Tracer TSSC was developed by AME in '99 togeather with Enkei. This is why it has the Enkei MAT technology and very similar look and weight as Enkei RPF1. This wheel was the lightest rim on the market in size 18x7,5 - 7kg only!- at that time when RPF1 in the same size was 7,2kg.

These rims are extremly rare and as these are in great condition I think priceing was fair.

Link FYI: http://www.upgrademo...tracer_tssc.htm

The wheels are located in Budapest/Hungary, shipping cost to UK is about 80GBP.

Thanks for looking!

Sample pic of same size Tracers in silver on an Mk2 Mx5:

More pics of individual wheels to follow."

I am not sure if it is allowd me to put pics here or even spread info about my stuff in your wanted thread. If not we can communicate in email.

Edit: my profile pics on our forum: http://www.miata.hu/klub/tagok/gyee/

Edited by Supercharged5

I thank you all for the offers

but unfortunately in germany the legal framework has changed and a max load declaration on the wheels isn't enough to drive them legal. :(

In germany you need a test report about the strength

The Tüv got a database where they can find test reports for old wheels and yes it is possible to get wheels tested by the Tüv but they need 3 wheels for the tests after that these are scrab and furthermore the tests cost about 2500