What direction should I go with my interior??

Just looking for a bit of advice really, I currently have an ep91 sportif with windy windows and no rev counter lol! The seats etc are obv very granny spec lol

So far I bought my self a nardi steering wheel With a boss and a all black momo gear knob but that's it now my question is....

Do I strip my car bare and go for the track look, as I can sand down the floor wheel well etc etc And paint it all like glass' but I mean no carpet etc just a lovely smooth painted floor with some fixed buckets bolted in place I'd like to get everything looking like new, freshly painted seats rails and bolts etc etc painted strut braces I could do a custom door card set up with a flocked dash it would look bad ass however obv as a daily it would be quite shit to drive around in I'm guessing and very cold in winter lol

Or I could either just go for the full oem glanza interior or something like that and just try and get it nice clean and tidy? Or maybe even half stripped?

Keep the rear seats in, nice seats up front custom door cards ditch the gear knob, nice jdm parcel shelf speakers leave the dash focus on suspension tyre and wheels imo :) after painting it cobalt blue ;)

what gear knob do you suggest mate and seats???? :)

Hey Rick k,

I second that motion, keep the interior, although the track look is cool, you only save minimal weight and everything makes a annoying squeak noise.

I have just updated my interior with interior paint and dye, I will post a few pics tomorrow Kaye give you a few ideas,

Let me know what you think. Kind regards,

Luke

May*