15" ALLOYS WANTED

Hello gang, am after some 15" alloys which are in good condition and do not need a refurb, ideally would like black or white alloys but try me, I am on a budget here aswell and can only spend around 2-250 quid, I just fancy a change I have a set of lenzo's rs5 on at the moment which do need a refurb just in case anyone would wanna do a deal with these.

Thanks Pat

Hello mate saw these on eBay and they are none alloys what make are they? But can't stretch my budget anymore lew as needs other bits to get my gt on the road thankyou anyway mate 👍

Bump still looking for a set of 4x100 15" I do have a budget and I can't stretch it, as long as they don't need a refurb and look good on a GT I could well be interested 👍

Loads of stuff on ebay! Just takes some searching out, I just picked up a set of OZ SuperTourismos with tyres for £90. I didn't need the tyres, so hope to get some money back from them.

I just searched 15 wheels, listed by distance and only showed used ones. Lots of tat but also lots of decent stuff there too.

Hello Tim how bloody weird is that I was looking for them OZ superT's more then the rest I think they would look fantastic on a starlet what sort of condition are yours in for that price I am well jealous, does it matter aslong as there 4x100 15"? As to be honest don't really understand all this offset stuff etc as long as they don't rub etc that would be great 👍

Anything 4 X 100 with an offset around 30 will go on. Mine were off a polo, one of the wheels is a little bruised but they all appear to be round, and as they're track wheels that's all that matters. I might give them a lick of paint at some point to tidy them up.

Look ok too.

B4FaAoYCQAAxGWD.jpg

• 3 weeks later...