I know he's a well known member of this club and he's proverb lot a nice guy but I Brought a front bumper with fogs from him. He said he'd send it within two days which was fine but 2 weeks went buy and still no part so I messages him and he didn't reply so wait a few day and did again and got a reply say it can take a while. I asked for a tracking no and no reply another few day asked again got one and then the part turned up 2 days later but no fogs. Told him straight away and he said he'd send them out and apologised which us fair enough. A week went by and asked him if he sent them he replied saying he only found one and will find the other in the week. Another week gone by so I replied again and again still no reply or fogs. It's now coming up to 2 months from the 1st contact about buying the bumper. I payed through PayPal and thought I'd done it right so I could put a dispute as payed him an extra 4% but I can't dispute it :-/

you waited to long to open a dispute... you have 40 days or something along those lines to do it once it goes past that your u shit creek with out a paddle..

this does not look good for the guy who runs the site.. i bought a toyota rescue man off him, said he send it tracking etc and give me tracking number, never got one, 2 weeks later still no sign of it.. i said in a pm to him '' its fine cause if it not here with the next 5 days il open a dispute ''.. needless to say it arrived before that happend..

Quite a few people have issues with him not posting out parts when said. You'll generally get the he's really busy post from someone and then it gets sorted untill next time.

To be fair to him I've got parts and bar being a day or so late they always arrive he sources hard to find parts and does list items well he just seems to have issues actualy posting the stuff on time

Hi Butchy...

Apologies...

1, Send me the bumper back and ill refund you.

2, I have found the foglights now, both of them. Would u like me to send you them out?

3, Partial refund for the foglights.

Suffering from xmas rush a bit and feeling the pressure now...

Im not out to con people though!

Fire me a PM if you like or text me 07918618406...