The New And (hopefully) Final Plan..

Hey,

I have yet another plan 4 the starlet but i really think and want this to be the one 4 the car. First of all the Corolla GTI 16valve engine and gearbox swap will definately be taking place. This i am really looking forward to as my mate has 2 GTI's and they are such a cool car but with that engine in the starlet its sure to be a rocket. The engine will be getting lots of janspeed goodies. I am hoping to do a Brake upgrade aswell. The wheels: I am really really hoping to put 8x14'' schmidt TH line wheels onto the starlet as i think they would look mental on it and along with these i am hoping to put FK automotive konigsport coilovers to lower the car about 50mm. The bodywork is going to be smooth and simple with the bumpers being extended down a touch and flushed out aswell as the bumpstrips on the doors, the car will then be fully resprayed in MG trophy blue. The interior is going to be well done aswell. I hope to put a corolla GTI dash, door cards, seats and centre console in as well as taking out the rear seats and putting in a full custom roll-cage and a set of racing harnesses.

So there you go, dats the final plan for my EP80 Starlet (hopefully)

Please let me know what you think of my plan and feel free to give me some ideas, i'd be delighted to hear them..

David B............... :D

Good plan possibly wrong section though :D

Nah if you could do that it would look awsome

But I suppose your living in a dream world at the moment as your only young arent you?

That would take a long time to get to that level

Looking forward to what you come up with tho :D

I am kinda livin in a dream world i spose but i ave a load done. the car is stripped dow in the garage and me mate has a 1992 hi torque model corolla gti that was in an accident. He said i can ave some parts off it if i want. Another good thing is that me uncle owns a bodyshop and is also a good mechanic so i know where to go in times of doubt.....

David B.......

I wil post some pics wen i get a chance.....