(BIG PRICE DROP!!) Blitz k1 Turbo

Item For Sale:

BLITZ K1 TURBO.

Item Condition & Description:

I have spent over 800 buying it and rebuilding it. I had the turbo rebuilt by midland turbo recently and ran it for a month before deciding to go TD04, which is why i have come to sell it. Unfortunately It doesn't come with the actuator on the picture. There is a slight crack on the wastegate which is pretty normal on a ct9, i didn't experience any noticeable boost creep from it though.

Price:

£550 POSTED ono

Pictures:

53A8CACB-1C8E-441F-9F59-C41DF7C2A8FA_zps8E1BA3B4-BB8C-4B28-BAEB-4F11A9748FB7_zps
4673BA4D-7194-4CA5-8B91-62BBEB3BC517_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:

Can post or be collected.

Edited by scottieboi94

These are rare I researched into these, they used to be priced around £1000 in used condition which is mad, these were built to be for the 4efte and was the turbo upgrade to be had from Jam racing, Zep, they are made for responsiveness having a tolerance of 250hp big price for a big attitude turbo glwts :)

I fancied one of these as i've heard nothing but good reviews and reccomendations, but £800 is a lot of money...

glwts though will make for an awesome set up!

These are rare I researched into these, they used to be priced around £1000 in used condition which is mad, these were built to be for the 4efte and was the turbo upgrade to be had from Jam racing, Zep, they are made for responsiveness having a tolerance of 250hp big price for a big attitude turbo glwts :)

Thanks for the comments lads, i am willing to accept a lower offer than 800 as i need it gone tbh. I just wanted what i payed spent on it but I know im gonna get that back haha

Thanks for the comments lads, i am willing to accept a lower offer than 800 as i need it gone tbh. I just wanted what i payed spent on it but I know im gonna get that back haha

I would sell that with the blitz decat as a comby I feel it's going to struggle with all the td04 whore's out there :)

These were rated to 200bhp hence the name of the blitz kit, k1-200v and it won't be faster than a td04. Could you post a picture of the crack on the wastegate ?

I had my k1 mapped today I can prove you wrong ;) 218.6 will out spool the majority of TD04's 200v 200 torque another bump lad!