Toyota starlet SR for sale!!! Cheap PRICE DROP ONLY £500!!?SOLD!!!!!

Year:1998

Model: Toyota Starlet SR

Tax: na

MOT: June 2015

Mileage: 121k

Description:

Toyota Starlet SR with 121k on clock.. This car is becoming rarer as u all know, with only 320 left..

Car runs and drives fine, good tyres.. could use a bit of tlc.. It's a cat c in 2013.. Damage is not too bad, rear wing is dented but not extensive.. It has slight structure damage in the boot where it's crunched in a bit.. Doesn't effect the car.. Has been motd and drive able..

Bought it with the intention to keep as a parts car, but I would feel bad If I break it! Hopefully I don't get to that stage but might if there is enough interest In the parts.. Let me know if there's bits your interested in or the car as a whole.. Would rather sell it as it is..

Can contact me on text me on 07885280969 for more info and pics.

Sold as seen

Located In Leicester.

Thanks.

£750--- NOW £575---- £500!!!!!

image-24.jpg

image-25.jpg

image-26.jpg

image-33.jpg

image-34.jpg

Edited by BH4V_SR

PICS ADDED- shows bit more of damage.. 2nd pic is the wing damage.. 4th pic shows the boot lid has a small gap but closes fine.. 5th pic is the structure damage where seems to have crunched in a bit..

Car car drives fine, no additional problems mechanically.. Be a worthy run around or just to keep.. Just ain't got the space.. Need it gone guys

• 2 weeks later...