dump valve stopped working

yea there should be don't know if that would because it not to open tho! It's prob knackered and piston isnt opening what Bov is it?

One of the early hks ssqv's Jamie, probably had its day, it's raining like an amazon storm outside so I will try and plug the hole at the end after a while, you know the bit you can adjust for sound? I'm thinking that's the problem, if not I may get another one, one thing after another way these yokes lol

Edited by kavan-k

One of the early hks ssqv's Jamie, probably had its day, it's raining like an amazon storm outside so I will try and plug the hole at the end after a while, you know the bit you can adjust for sound? I'm thinking that's the problem, if not I may get another one, one thing after another way these yokes lol

Yea know what your on about, prob is done but worth a try opening it up and given it a clean happened me with my blitz Bov but it was done. Tell me about if only all problems were as small as this lol

Edited by Jamie-GlanzaV

Yea know what your on about, prob is done but worth a try opening it up and given it a clean happened me with my blitz Bov but it was done. Tell me about if only all problems were as small as this lol

Will get it apart tomorrow and have a go pal :) aw disaster isn't the word! Think I will need a clutch in January now too.. haha