***SOLD PLEASE LOCK*** Toyota Starlet SR 1998 67k TTE MINT!!!!!£1600ovno!!

Firstly I've put 1800 Kuz I knw people are gna make me offers.. If I put 1400 I will get stupid ass offers for £800.. And I never said it was the full TTE package. I feel I will get a bit more than 1400, if not, I'm not too fussed. In no rush mate

If anyone is genuinely wanting to get an SR back to it's full TTE glory I have a genuine TTE front splitter that I'd consider letting go to the right person for the right offer. These things are stupid rare and I wouldn't be in a hurry to sell it but as my SR is moving further and further away from standard I'm beginning to think it deserves to be seen on a mint standard one. Sorry to jack your thread but thought a potential buyer might be interested GLWS

I'd have to put it up for the highest bid because they just don't come up for sale and I'd imagine will only increase in value. I've been in the Starlet scene for about 3 years and I've not seen another. Think one was up ages back for £300+ don't know if it sold and I think the seller got a fair amount of shit for the price.......so that's why I'd kind of like to see what the highest offer would be. It's mint, and black and should really be on a nice Original SR. I'm really not 100% on selling it just fishing lol

I've got one of IDWorkz ones too but the difference in quality is massive. I'm too scared to run the OG one incase I damage it so I've got a Leguna one on at the moment. Did you say you had 3 SR's? Got any pics of the keepers??

you got anymore pics, specifically the bottom of the passenger side door? near the decal?

oh and if you think splitters are rare...have you ever seen a set of fog lights for sale? :p

Yes, will put another pic up of it.. I'm not sure how the gap has happened. Previous owner said something got caught in it. But it's not too bad, no paint damage. Can easily b pushed in. Thanks

I had a set of fogs on my 1st 1!