Prosport gauges (with peak/warning)

Hello everyone

I have finally connected up my prosport gauges brought from taggy on here along time ago,

Boost, oil temp & oil pressure

There is alittle button on the front of them so you can set it so it beeps if to low and beep if to high, does anyone have any instructions on how to set the gauges and what at especially on both oil ones so I know if something's wrong?

So for oil pressure what's the best setting for lowest and highest and also on the oil pressure gauge too, I have looked on here for ages but can't seem to find anything.

Thankyou very much Pat

Press and hold button until needle flashes, while needle is still flashing hold button to move needle quickly or press each time to move slower. Once you get to where you want it, leave for a few seconds and it should stop flashing and be set. Oil pressure is just a low warning setting.

Thankyou so much Devon mate that's really helpful should think boost would be like the same if you set it to 0.7 bar for example once it goes over that it will flash and beep, oil temp I'm not sure if that's the same or you would set it to a higher setting so if it went over what it's been set to it would beep and flash too 👍

Hello taggy mate all sorted now and working, yep got to admit it they are a fantastic bit of kit the gauges are, look great work great so Thankyou very much 👍 only downfall with these type of prosport gauges is on start up and turn off that beeping sound