gredy profec b spec 2 help

hi does any 1 have 1 of thees on there glanza i am having some problems with it i have it all plumbed in. i am wanting to run 0.9 just under the fuel cut but keep on hitting it no mater what setting i put it 2. I have the boost set at 0 the gain at 5 which is the minimum and the set gain at 0 which i fort would put the boost back to factory and build it up from there but even at that it is still trying to boost past 1 bar. any help would be great i am running a 3 inch turbo back the filter has been relocated to the front and it is a stock ct 9 if that helps. would like to do this on my own before i get a fmic and the fcd and fpr then on the dyno for a proper tune can any body help....?????

• 2 weeks later...

Its hard to setup. But seems like your solenoid isnt working if youve put them settings in. Make sure everything is plumbed in the correct way. your pipes for your boost solenoid might be plumbed the wrong way around. Im currently running a tf035 and my settings are 53 for boost 25 for gain 0.45 for set gain. Howver i have problems with my actuator because when my boost controller if off i have 0.4 bar. Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers mate it is not the ebc as i have taken it off put stock actuator on it and still flus up 2 a bar running stock boost actuator that is so bort a hks ajustable actuator put it at its longest seting so lowest boost and still hits a bar very strange