My Starlet on Facebook

Hi guys & gals, just wanted you thoughts and ideas on the group i have set up on facebook,

Link here

Basically i want to restore prangers rally slag ep91 to its former glory because i ruined it,

It was my first car and i didnt look after it well enough.

it might also generate interest in the site as i have linked to ukstarletclub.com (hope thats ok)

If i am behaving like a muppet let me know.

Cheers

Rick

once i found out the welding was needed,

i picked up another starlet for daily use and took a few bits off for that one,

(wheels & clear indicators basically),

paintwork and radiator probs were already there, they just got worse as i used it.

then i let the tax and mot run out and left it alone over the winter months, a few feeble failed attempts to sell it on ebay and here its is....

i don't deserve a starlet....

im sorry to be rude, but i think its a bit wrong coming on here and setting up a facebook page asking for donations to sort out your car.....there are a number of people on here whose car's are not in mint condition, and may not be able afford to get it sorted re-painted etc - they just make do.. not ask for handouts ;)

Well thats my opinion anyway :p

Rob

cheers for your opinions,

all feedback greatly received.

i wasnt really expecting any handouts basically using facebook to sell my car as its cheaper than ebay.

though any freebies wouldnt be refused :p

just hope i dont offend anyone

Funnily enough Prangers tried getting donations to go towards a respray for the Prelude :p

Sure it was him anyway Guys my insuarnce is shocking, anyone want to chip in with me? ;)

Good luck getting it back to its former glory bud was a nice car :p

Even though it is a bit cheeky i can see it being a cool way to get the car back to its former glory. But you would have to be a bit better at persuading people. I dont know if you have ever seen this site. Similar sort of thing but they wanted to smash a new console up for a laugh.

Out of interest how much did you want to sell it for and list what needs doing to it?

Anyway more importantly my 4EFTE conversion bank account is gone past the halfway point now. Donations welcome.